What are the Safety Precautions to be taken during Tituchendur Paadha Yaathirai?
Thaai Poosam festival is celebrated in Thiruchendur Murugan temple and thousands of devotees go on foot pilgrimage to the temple from various places.On this note, S.P Maghendran has given some advice to be followed by the devotees for their safe pilgrimage to Thiruchendur Murugan Temple.
Thiruchendur Arulmigu Subramania Swamy temple is located in Thoothukudi district and Thaai Poosam festival is been celebrated on 31-01-2019 in the temple premises. Safety measures of poeple has been taken by the District Police Department. All safety arrangements has been made to ensure the safety of all devotees performing foot pilgrimage to Thiruchendur Murugan Temple.
During last year Thai Poosam time few advices had been given by S.P Maghendran to be followed by the devotees on ( foot pilgrimage ) Paadha Yaathirai to Thiruchendur Murugan Temple in order to avoid unnecessary accidents.He has given some road safety regulations to be followed by the devotees on foot pilgrimage.
- People from various districts like Madurai,Ramanathapuram, Sivagangai,Virudhunagar,Tirunelveli,Thoothukudi,perform foot pilgrimage and they are advised to follow the rules and regulations in roads for their safety.They have been requested to walk on the sides of the road to avoid accidents at night time.
- A sticker with all safety regulations is been distributed to all devotees on pilgrimage to the Thiruchendur Murugan Temple by the Police patrol and they are asked to have it in their hands or they have to stick it at their back side.
- People are asked to walk on right side of the road so that they can see the opposite vehicles coming clearly in order to avoid accidents while on their pilgrimage to Tiruchendur Murugan temple.
- Devotees are asked not to take any rest on the road, either by sitting or lying down on surface of the roadside.
- On behalf of Thoothukudi District a Control Room has been established in Thiruchendur temple Police Station, working 24 hours round the clock during the festival.
- People who also come by two wheeler or four wheeler to Thiruchendur Murugan Temple are also requested to follow the rules and regulations in order to have a safe journey.
Join us for genuine online part time job ( Only for people from Thoothukudi ) – tsctechnologies123[at]gmail[dot]com