In this page of Thoothukudi Mart we shall see about one of the school that is located in the heart of the Tuticorin, non-other than Crescent Matric Higher Secondary School. Also we see about the History, contact details, Fees structure, Specialities, Extra Curricular Activities, Location, Admission process of this school.
Contact Details and Location of Crescent Matric Higher Secondary School Thoothukudi
Address : 189, Edga Garden,
Chidhambara Nagar Mail Road,
Tamilnadu – 628 008.
Contact Number : +91 461- 2327786, +91 7402717824
Type of School : Matriculation, Samacheer Syllabus,
Mode of Education : English
Opening Time : 9:00 AM
Closing Time : 4: 30 PM (time may vary for the class where the students studied)
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of President :
S J Syed Ali
Names of Correspondents ( as of 2019 – 2020 ) –
Janab T.O.P Thariq B.Sc., M.C.A., PGDCA., D.M.L.T.,
Janab. K. Syed Noor Aalam Ibrahim B.A.,
Nearest land mark of Crescent Matriculation School:
VVD Signal, opposite to Xan matriculation school, Near Eagle book center.
Fees Structure in Crescent Matric Higher Secondary School:
For exact current fees of the school, kindly contact the school using the above mentioned contact of Crescent Matric Higher Secondary School.
Speciality of Crescent Matric Higher Secondary School:
- Spacious class rooms.
- Well Equipped Planetarium.
- Interactive Multimedia learning.
- Updated staffs with friendly nature assuring individual attention to students.
- School van is available.
- Smart Class Facility
- CCTV cameras have been installed all around the school for the security of students, staff and school itself.
- Well Equipped computer lab.
- Separate block with good infrastructure is available for KG students.
- Coaching class will be provided for the higher secondary student.
- There is a mosque present inside the school and also there is a separate place is arranged for the Muslim girls. Moral classes are provided for other students.
- Play ground is available for the students to play and that helps to strengthen physically and give relaxation for mind.
- There is a separate cycle stand available for male and female students.
- Library is available to improve the knowledge of the students containing more than thousands of books.
- Conducting various competitions for the students time to time and conducting activities like Book Exhibitions.
- Management is highly precautions on students that many actions against diseases like Dengue are taken periodically.
Co-Curricular Activities provided by Crescent Matric higher secondary school:
- Hindi Language
- Arabic Language
- Drawing Class
- Computer Class
- Basket ball
- Shuttle cock
- Food ball
- Volley ball
- Karate Class
Admission process in Crescent Matric Higher Secondary School Thoothukudi
For admission, the students and parents go and fill the form provided by the school and then they explain the fees structure if they are affordable for this means they pay the fees. Due to current pandemic situation most of the school is closed now a day so contact the school and ask about the availability of office staff.
Generally admission activities are conducted in the months of April and May.
Some other general Information:
Year of Starting : 2006
No. of male Teacher : 7
No. of Female Teacher : 29
No. of Teaching Staff : 36
No. of Non-Teaching Staff : 14
Drinking Water Type : RO system
No. of Books in Library : 3785 (approximately)
In a business a work or action is done without mission and vision is useless it will be like a boat is going on a sea without destination. Not only for a business, school also have vision and mission let’s see about the vision and mission of the crescent Matric Higher Secondary School.
To nurture children to become academically intelligent, morally sound, emotionally strong, physically vibrant and God fearing.
To provide education with discipline, physical fitness with sport activities, mental power with ethical values in general and Islamic values in particular.
History of Crescent Matric Higher Secondary School Thoothukudi:
Management of Crescent Matric Higher Secondary School is Jamia Mosque Executive Committee, Thoothukudi. The school was established in the academic year 2006 – 07. On the other hand, the committee has been running such nursery and primary schools since 1984, which is located in south new street Thoothukudi.
Course Offered : LKG – 12th STD
Higher Secondary Course
- Maths, physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Maths, physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
- Commerce, Accountancy, Economics, Computer Application
Updates on Crescent Matric Higher Secondary School Thoothukudi:
Annual Day Celebration in Crescent Matric Higher Secondary School Thoothukudi is conducted in 21st February.
3 Feb 2020 – Habibur Rahman of 12th standard received prize from Thoothukudi district Collector for winning first place in Tamil elocution competition conducted by Central library.
29 Jan 2020 – A student from Crescent school has won Silver price in Taekwondo state level competition.
05 December 2019 – Dhana Lakshmi a 7th Standard student from crescent school won third prize in inter schools competition conducted by SPIC school. Other winner details are: Karthi : 2nd prize in boxing | another student got second place in Silambam |
This school students have been participating in various competitions such as state level sports competitions and other competitions conducted by VOC Port Trust Thoothukudi, Chutti vikadan, Tamil Hindu, St MAry’s School Thoothukudi, Kamak School,
The teachers of this school have been awarded as best teachers of the district.